£2,250 + disbursements and any optional extras
We serve families in West / SW London to NE Surrey
The Burial Funeral service
We help you to find the most fitting way to say farewell to your loved one. There is no right or wrong way to hold a burial funeral, it is about how to best reflect the person you know them to be.
It’s also about simple, beautiful ways to personalise a funeral that may bring comfort alongside the sadness.
We help to gently guide you as you work through your thoughts.
Minimise unnecessary costs
All elements to a burial funeral are transparently priced, you only choose what you want or need to create a personalised service. The burial plot will need to be purchased, we can guide you if you don’t already have a plot.
There are beautiful personal touches that need not cost, that may strike a personal note in ways that you will cherish and remember. We can help you to think ideas through.
Online announcement page to help planning
Letting family and friends know about the funeral, can be an added pressure when you don’t need it. We include an Online announcement page with details of the funeral ceremony, burial and reception (charity links can be added if applicable.)
You can then email or text a simple link to family and friends to inform them of the funeral details.
An online RSVP form notifies you who is planning to attend.
Burial Funeral Summary
At White Rose Modern Funerals we support and guide you through planning a funeral, giving you flexibility and choice.
You may already have ideas that you want help with. Or, you may feel too numb to have any ideas at all – that is not a problem.
Our approach is to give you a simplified starting point. We then help you to think about what matters most to your loved one, and you as a family – and help to guide you from there.
Our fresh approach to pricing will give you transparency– and help to minimise unnecessary costs.
Our knowledge and organisation skills will help you through what we know is an overwhelming and difficult time.
Nick and Jacqui are truly wonderful to work with, they really do care and do everything they can to support you through a difficult time. They kept in regular contact and were always at the end of the phone/email to help. They made my mums funeral such a special send off and I am so grateful I would highly recommend them. Louise A
Our fee £2,250 includes
- Comprehensive support and planning to help guide you
- Collection of your loved one to be taken to private mortuary*
- Online announcement page with online RSVP
- Should you not wish for traditional hearse transport, our smart hearsette can be provided free of charge if you wish to keep things more simple.
- For procession to leave from family home please see options
- Additional location, church to cemetery
* Out of hours collection – Monday – Friday 5pm – 9am, weekends and bank holidays – incur an additional £195 fee (typically applies when collecting from a home or nursing home). Collections outside of 10 mile radius of Teddington are charged at £2 per mile.
Disbursements are unavoidable third party costs that will be added to our invoice, which is to be paid in full prior to the funeral.
As you decide the style of service you would like, the following options are all available at an additional cost. We will arrange everything for you, so you don’t have to worry. You can view more details in the Options menu of this site.
- Coffin – choose from simple to natural. See coffins
- Black hearse £200 – see funeral vehicles for other vehicle options. Should you just want simple transport, a black hearsette can be provided free of charge
- Hearse procession to leave from the home (£100)
- Limousines – carry 6 people (£300 per vehicle)
- Dressing of your loved one in chosen outfit (£100)
- Private viewing of your loved one in Chapel of Rest in Teddington, includes non-invasive preparation of the body (£175 )
- Officiant for the service – see celebrant or minister (typically from £240)
- Order of service printed booklet – see order of service (from £75)
- Photo printing – large format A2 print (£35)
- Flowers – a beautiful casket spray or floral tribute – see funeral flowers (from £160)
We are also able to assist with further personalisation for a funeral service or celebration of life – please enquire for pricing:
- Memorial Book
- Personalised Balloons
- Remembrance Candles
- Favours and Keepsakes
How it works
- Call us on 020 3281 1045 or complete our contact form
- We will arrange to meet you – either at your home, our office or other convenient location
- We will advise you on completion of statutory forms and paperwork
- We will collect your loved one and bring them into our care
- We will liaise with you regarding choice of dates and burial grounds.
- We will hand hold you through the whole process of planning a funeral, taking you through stage by stage so you are not overwhelmed, keeping you fully informed
- Flowers can be placed ready on top of the coffin if provided, or maybe you would like to place them yourselves when inside the chapel
- Choose a photo of your loved one that can be displayed at the chapel
- Choose music tracks or hymns for the service
- We can recommend a Mnister or Celebrant if required
- See also Celebration of Life
Call 020 3281 1045 to speak to Nick or Jacqui about arranging a burial funeral. We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Based in Teddington, White Rose provide burials and cremations throughout South West London and Surrey. As a husband and wife team, we hold your hand each step of the way to help organise a simple, modern, meaningful funeral.