No Fuss Funeral – pre 10am
£1,550 + 3rd party costs
Our No Fuss Funeral takes place pre 10am and is for families that wish to keep things really simple. A No Fuss early morning funeral is typically attended by 1 – 12 people.
This early morning service is offered at Mortlake Crematorium, Putney Vale Crematorium or Kingston Crematorium only as they offer an early morning rate. Should you wish for more flexibility please see Simple Cremation
Our fee includes our Galaxy hearsette transport and a simple cardboard coffin which is pre-placed in the chapel before you enter – no formal procession. An alternative choice of coffin can be chosen at an additional cost (there is no transferable value of the cardboard coffin). Coffin choices
3rd party costs are the crematorium fee pre 10am (£320 – £445) and the standard fee for doctors certificate of cremation £82. So typically, a no-fuss attended funeral will cost around £1,997.
For flowers we recommend a florist who creates beautiful hand tied coffin bouquets for a simple funeral, that you can then take home after. (£85)
Pre 10am: £1,550 + 3rd party costs
We serve families in West / SW London to NE Surrey
What happens at a No Fuss Simple Cremation Funeral?
A No Fuss funeral service is family led – no minister or celebrant – and is just quiet time in the crematorium chapel, where a choice of music can be played.
Some families sit quietly using the time to reflect, others share memories or personal tributes. Some read out a final letter they wish they could have written. We can help advise and open and close the service for you if needed.
This is private family time, that can offer a sense of comfort in a no-fuss but dignified way.
Why is pre 10am cheaper?
Our pre 10am service is offered at Mortlake, Putney Vale or Kingston Crematorium only for logistical reasons and that they offer a discounted rate pre-10am.
We designed our No Fuss funeral around this after recognising a need for families that don’t want a formal funeral service but just wish to be there in their own way to say farewell.
No Fuss Attended Simple Cremation Summary
At White Rose Modern Funerals we help you to reflect a family member’s life as you know it.
You may already have ideas that you want help with. Or, don’t know where to start.
Our approach is to talk through what mattered to who has died and to you as a family. We then help you to create the most fitting way to say farewell.
Our transparent approach to pricing will help to minimise costs.
Our knowledge and organisation skills will help you through what we know is an overwhelming and difficult time.
Our family could not have asked for a better interpretation of our description of a service which my husband had wanted. We are left with memories of a calm and peaceful day. Sheila S
The cost of a No Fuss Family Led Cremation
White Rose Modern Funerals fee: £1,550 pre 10am | £1,750 after 10am + 3rd party costs
Our fee includes:
- A wood effect cardboard coffin
- Transporting the coffin to the crematorium in our contemporary Galaxy hearsette*
- This is for services at either Mortlake, SW Middlesex, Putney Vale or Kingston crematoria. Alternative crematoria may be considered and will be subject to a surcharge.
Disbursements for this type of funeral are typically:
- Crematorium fee: £365 – £670 dependent upon crematorium
- Doctors’ fees for cremation forms: £82 during Coronavirus restrictions
You may personalise the service with a choice of:
- Flowers – see funeral flowers
- Printed photo in photo frames (£35)
* Out of hours collection 4pm – 9am, weekends and bank holidays incurs a £195 fee
* Collection journeys outside 10 mile radius of Teddington are charged at £2 per additional mile
* Please note the pre 10am services are for Mortlake, Kingston and Putney Vale Crematoriums only.
Standard payment terms
Once all options have been agreed an invoice is raised and payment is made online, within 7 days of the funeral taking place if we are returning the ashes to you. If the ashes are being scattered at the crematorium, payment is required 3 working days before the funeral takes place.
* Please note there is no transferable value should you wish to choose an alternative coffin
Please note: the following options are unavailable with a No Fuss Family Led Cremation:
- Hearse transportation or hearse procession – a hearsette (a smart Ford Galaxy) is used
- Celebrant or Minister to lead the service – it would be family-led
If you require more flexibility and personalisation than ‘no fuss’, please look at Personalised Cremation Funeral
How it works
- Call us on 020 3281 1045 or complete our contact form
- During the pandemic lockdown we will make arrangements remotely through phone, video call, skype or zoom
- We will complete all statutory forms and paperwork remotely
- We will collect your loved one and bring them into our care
- We will liaise with you regarding choice of dates
- The coffin will be place in-situ at the Chapel when you arrive
- Flowers can be ordered through our talented florist and we arrange delivery
- Choose a photo of your loved one that can be displayed at the chapel -subjective to crematorium restrictions
- Choose music tracks to be played during your time in the chapel, the first of which will be played as you walk into the chapel
You will have 20 – 25 minutes- dependent upon crematorium
- Say your own words. If you don’t feel up to speaking yourselves, we are happy to speak for you with words you provide
- Or, just sit quietly and reflect – listen to more tracks of music
- Ashes will need to collected from our Teddington office for the foreseeable future
Call 020 3281 1045 to speak to Nick or Jacqui about arranging a No Fuss Family Led Funeral.
We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. With the pandemic most meetings are manged through phone, WhatsApp, zoom.
Paperwork processes are all handled remotely during the pandemic.
We will email you a fee summary based on our discussion so that you have complete transparency regarding the pricing.
White Rose Modern Funerals arrange cremation funerals for families throughout South West London and Surrey. As a husband and wife team, we hold your hand each step of the way to help organise a simple, modern, meaningful funeral.