Attended, No Fuss, Simple Cremation
Attended, no fuss cremation with a simplified ceremony typically attended by immediate family rather than a full congregation. Can be partnered with a Celebration of Life or scattering of ashes ceremony.
£1,350 + disbursements
- Comprehensive support and guidance to plan a respectful goodbye. Planning a funeral, even no fuss, may feel overwhelming. The high level of support and communication we give, helps enormously at a difficult time
- Completion of the cremation forms required by law
- Collection of your loved one to be taken into our care*
- A simple oak veneered coffin
- Transportation of your loved one direct to the crematorium in a simple vehicle (private ambulance)
- Professional communication throughout, so you have clarity as to what is being organised and help with anything extra you would like to organise
- Hand delivery of of ashes within the boroughs of Richmond and Kingston, otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
* Out of hours collection 5pm – 9am, weekends and bank holidays incur an additional £195 fee (typically applies when collecting from a home or nursing home)
- There is no traditional hearse procession or pallbearers carrying the coffin into a ceremony, your loved one is respectfully placed in the chapel ready for your arrival – music can be arranged to be played as you walk into the chapel, and a photo displayed (see How it Works)
- Dressing or personal viewing would be optional extras
If you require more then ‘no fuss’, please look at Personalised Cremation.
- Call us on 020 3281 1045 or complete our contact form
- We will arrange to meet you – either at your home, our office or other convenient location
- We will complete with you all statutory forms and paperwork
- We will collect your loved one and bring them into our care
- We will liaise with you regarding choice of dates
- Typically our No Fuss funerals are held before 10am at Kingston Crematorium as it is a smaller chapel, where we can arrange casual seating nearer the coffin. This feels far less imposing and creates an intimate environment. After 10am crematorium fees cost significantly more.
- The coffin will be place in-situ at the Chapel when you arrive
- Flowers can be placed ready on top of the coffin if provided, or maybe you would like to place them yourselves when inside the chapel
- Choose a photo of your loved one that can be displayed at the chapel – we can get this printed for you
- Choose music tracks to be played during your time in the chapel, the first of which will be played as you walk into the chapel
You will have 20 – 25 minutes in the chapel, where you can:
- Say your own words. If you don’t feel up to speaking yourselves, we are happy to speak for you with words you provide
- Or, just sit quietly and reflect – listen to more tracks of music
- For groups of up to 12 people, we bring along thermos flasks of hot water so we can make you mugs of tea, to add a sense of comfort
- Hand delivery of ashes within the Royal Borough’s of Richmond or Kingston upon Thames otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
Cost: £1,350 + disbursements
Disbursements are unavoidable third party costs, which for cremations are the doctors’ fees for signing the cremations forms (£164) and the crematorium fees (typically £430 for an early morning booking). Should you wish for an alternative choice of coffin to the one we include, this would be an additional cost. A celebrant can officiate if you wish (typically £220). Disbursement costs will be added to our final invoice, which is to be paid in full prior to the cremation.
Call 020 3281 1045 to speak to Nick or Jacqui about arranging a simple cremation. We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Based in Teddington, White Rose provide simple cremations throughout South West London and Surrey. As a husband and wife team, we hold your hand each step of the way to help organise a simple, modern, meaningful funeral.