A Personalised Funeral is where we help you to plan a befitting funeral service for your loved one. Our simplified, modern approach helps you to think about what you want for the funeral – and as importantly don’t want – to personalise a beautiful, memorable goodbye.
We help to minimise unnecessary costs. Our organisation style helps to destress a difficult time as we help you each step of the way.
£1,950 + disbursements and any optional extras
- Comprehensive support and planning to help inform and guide you, as we help you to plan a personalised, beautiful goodbye. Planning a funeral may feel overwhelming, the high level of support and communication we give, helps enormously at a difficult time
- Collection of your loved one to be taken to private mortuary*
- A simple oak veneered coffin
Alternative coffin choices are available, please see optional extras. There is no transferable value should you opt for an alternative coffin, however any handling charges are waived.
- Online announcement / RSVP page, charity link if required, to easily direct friends / family to details of when and where the funeral will be held
- Transportation of your loved one in a smart black hearse (or simple vehicle) direct to the crematorium or burial ground.
Alternative vehicles and hearse procession leaving from your home available – see optional extras. There is no transferable value should you opt for an alternative vehicle.
- Up to 4 Pallbearers
- Professional communication throughout, so you have clarity as to what is being organised and anything you need to do
- For cremations:
- Completion of the cremation forms required by law
- Hand delivery of ashes within 10 miles of Teddington, otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
* Out of hours collection Monday – Friday 5pm – 9am, weekends and bank holidays incur an additional £195 fee (typically applies when collecting from a home or nursing home)
*Although we cover SW London and NE Surrey, we do charge additional mileage for longer journeys. Collections outside of our normal working area (20 mile radius of Teddington) – are charged at £2 per mile.
What isn’t included – but can be added as Optional Extras:
- Hearse procession from your home
- Alternative choice of transport
- Additional limousines
- Alternative choice of coffin
- Dressing of your loved one in chosen outfit
- Private viewing in mortuary Chapel of Rest
As you decide the style of service you would like, the following optional extras are all available at an additional cost. We can discuss all of these options with you and give you transparent pricing so you know what you are paying for. We will arrange everything for you, so you don’t have to worry. You can view more details on the Optional Extras page.
- Choice of funeral vehicles from a traditional, classic hearse to something more quirky – leopard print, Union Jack, pink are just some of the hearse options, Harley Davidson motorbike with coffin trailer – there are many unusual choices available!
- Hearse procession to leave from the home (£100 supplement)
- Choice of coffin – many options include wicker, willow, cardboard (which you can hand paint and decorate to personalise as you like), personalised printed coffins and more
- Dressing of your loved one (£100 supplement)
- Private viewing of your loved one (£100 supplement)
- Officiant for the service – celebrant or clergy (typically £220)
- Order of service (from £75)
- Photo printing (large format A2 print £35)
- Flowers (view details)
- Memorial Book
- Personalised Balloons
- Remembrance Candles
- Favours and Keepsakes
- Call us on 020 3281 1045 or complete our contact form
- We will arrange to meet you – either at your home, our office or other convenient location
- We will advise you on completion of statutory forms and paperwork
- We will collect your loved one and bring them into our care
- We will liaise with you regarding choice of crematoria and dates, or burial grounds.
- We will hand hold and guide you through the whole process of planning a funeral, taking you through stage by stage so you are not overwhelmed, keeping you fully informed
- Flowers can be placed ready on top of the coffin if provided, or maybe you would like to place them yourselves when inside the chapel
- Choose a photo of your loved one that can be displayed at the chapel
- Choose music tracks that can fit into a 20 or 30 minute service, the first of which can be played as you walk into the chapel
- You will have 20 – 30 minutes in the chapel depending upon the crematoria (additional time can be booked, see crematorium fees)
- We can recommend a Celebrant (Humanist / Civil) or Minister if required
- We help to plan the service and anything additional you may require.
- Hand delivery of ashes (for cremation funerals) within 10 miles of Teddington, otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
- See also Celebration of Life
Cost: £1,950 + disbursements and any optional extras
Disbursements are unavoidable third party costs, which for cremations are the doctors’ fees for signing the cremations forms (£164) and the crematorium fees (from £515 – £635). Burial funerals – burial prices will be subjective to plot and burial ground. Disbursement costs will be added to our invoice, which is to be paid in full prior to the funeral.
Call 020 3281 1045 to speak to Nick or Jacqui about arranging a bespoke cremation. We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Based in Teddington, White Rose provide simple and bespoke cremations throughout South West London and Surrey. As a husband and wife team, we hold your hand each step of the way to help organise a simple, modern, meaningful funeral.