No Fuss, Unattended Cremation
Non-attended, designated crematoria and date. The no-fuss option for when you don’t want the crematorium to be the main focus of the funeral. Can be partnered with a Celebration of Life or scattering of ashes ceremony.
£950 + disbursements
- Comprehensive support and guidance to organise the direct cremation, with professional communication throughout, so you have clarity as to what is being organised and anything you need to do
- Collection of your loved one to be taken into our care*
- Completion of cremation forms required by law
- A basic coffin
- Transportation of your loved one direct to the crematorium
- Non-attended direct cremation at Kingston Crematorium – we will let you know the date and time
- Hand delivery of ashes (for cremation funerals) within 10 miles of Teddington, otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
- For Direct Burial funerals, please contact us to discuss.
* Out of hours collection 5pm – 9am, weekends and bank holidays incur an additional £195 fee (typically applies when collecting from a home or nursing home)
*Although we cover SW London and NE Surrey, we do charge additional mileage for longer journeys. Collections outside of our normal working area (20 mile radius of Teddington) – are charged at £2 per mile.
In order to keep costs to a minimum, our Unattended No Fuss Funeral has been designed to include the basic requirements for a direct cremation, specifically a basic coffin and transportation, but without the options available with our Attended No Fuss or Personalised Funerals. We will make all the arrangements for the cremation and the ashes will be either scattered at the Crematorium’s Garden of Remembrance or hand delivered to you (see How it Works).
The following options are unavailable with an Unattended No Fuss Funeral:
- Attendance at the cremation
- Dressing of your loved one in chosen outfit
- Private viewing in mortuary Chapel of Rest
- Choice of crematoria, date and time of cremation
- Call us on 020 3281 1045 or complete our contact form
- We will arrange to meet you – either at your home, our office or other convenient location
- We will complete with you all statutory forms and paperwork
- We will collect your loved one and bring them into our care
- Please note this is a cremation only no service funeral
- Professional contact throughout so you have clarity about what is happening and when
- Hand delivery of ashes within 10 miles of Teddington, otherwise a courier will be arranged at an additional cost
Cost: £950 + disbursements
Disbursements are unavoidable third party costs, which for cremations are the doctors’ fees for signing the cremations forms (£164) and the crematorium fees (from £295 for an unattended cremation). Burial funerals – plots are subjective to your choice of plot and burial ground. Disbursement costs are added to our invoice, which is to be paid in full prior to the cremation or burial taking place.
Call 020 3281 1045 to speak to Nick or Jacqui about arranging a direct cremation. We will be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Based in Teddington, White Rose provide direct cremations throughout South West London and Surrey. As a husband and wife team, we hold your hand each step of the way to help organise a simple, modern, meaningful funeral.